SaMASZ 4.7m Single Rotor Rake
Follow us on Facebook to see customer testimonials, product demonstrations, deals and much more.
IN STOCK NOW!
Z470 Rake- 4.7m Rotary rakes Z - series are made for middle and small farms
Advantages Z - 470 rakes
SaMASZ rotary rakes are characterized by unique design solutions:
- Gearbox is permanently lubricated, works in oil-bath – high durability.
- Tine arms secured in working arms with two linchpins
Height adjustment of working unit regulated in two different ways:
- with winding handle
- by changing the wheel axle mounting
As standard the chassis height is set for–16 cm (6 1/3’’). When work is to be done on soft peat fields, the chassis hight needs to be increased. Wheel axle must be turned around 180o, this will give additional 5 cm (2’’) of height from the ground. Wheel axle regulation is important, because it increases durability of gearbox’ lower socket.
Not every field is even and smooth, in order to get regular and clean windrow, a perfect ground following system is indispensable.
Z-410, Z-440 and Z-470 rakes are equipped with tandem chassis as standard. Z-300, Z-301 and Z-350, Z-351 can have it on customers request.
Tine arms are easy to dismount and place in its transport pockets. Raised swath curtains reduce transport and storage width.
Swinging hitch eases operation on uneven fields and during turns. Front support wheel improves ground following and is available as an optional equipment.
(Z - 470 as standard).
- Tine-arm shape with its layout at the rotor has a great impact on windrow forming
- Precise material pick-up thanks to the shape and profile of the tines
- Tandem chassis ensures good ground following
- Anti-loss tine protection
- Additional height adjustment for soft or firm fields
- Light design - smaller pressure on the ground
- Dry (only Z-470) and oil operating gearboxes ensure low-noise and stable operation
- Tine arm transport latch
- High level of ground following
- Comfort of transport thanks to foldaway guards
- Reduced operating costs
- Most of maintenance works to be done on user’s own
- SamASZ has over 10 years of experience in rotary rakes manufacturing
- 2-year warranty
- Gearboxes of proven supplier