FarmMax Twin Hawkbill Prong Grab Bucket
Follow us on Facebook to see customer testimonials, product demonstrations, deals and much more.
The twin hawkbill prong grab bucket is intended for picking loose silage from heaps, semi-liquid manure, handling of bales, construction rubble or brushwood, and many other farm or city maintenance work.
- The twin hawkbill prong grab bucket is a front loader implement.
- The robust and durable structure is made from HS (high strength) steel and finished with a powder coat.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders provide a firm and good hold of the grabbed material.
- The bucket bottom is solid for complete scooping and prevents spillage during transport.
- The purpose-profile prongs are made from HS steel for easier picking and grabbing of the material, followed by easy compaction inside the bucket.
- The galvanized pivot bushings and pins are made from C45 structural steel with a high wear resistance for an improved reliability of operation.
- The hydraulic lines and fittings are made to high quality specifications for reliable operation, and can be customized to order.
- A great advantage of the implement is the wide opening angle of the prong frame for easy scooping of bulk materials heaped at wall and floor corners.
- Made in Europe
- Euro Hitch
- Available widths: 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.2m, and 2.4m