The patented Bale Cutter & Film Catcher from Cashels has been designed to increase the productivity of handling and feeding round baled silage to livestock when mounted on tractors and farm loaders.
Mature silage bales vary in shape and density depending on their geographic location and climate conditions. Therefore, the unique shape of our Bale Cutter & Film Catcher ensures that the unit performs its design function of transporting, cutting in half and catching the
film and net every time, regardless of the bale shape or density.
• Robust construction throughout
• One double-acting hydraulic service controls both the Bale Cutter and Film Catcher
• Comes standard with five CAT 2 stone fork tines with option to fit two additional tines
• Uniquely designed blade ensures a closer cut to tines
• Uniquely shaped film catcher designed to penetrate even frozen bales
• Heavy cylinders fitted to unit to produce ample force to cut through even frozen bales
• Comes standard with Euro Linkage fitted and designed to facilitate varying linkage options
|Height (Closed) (mm)||1050|
|Height (Opened) (mm)||1575|
|Weight (Kg)||400 (Without Bracket)|
|Price (Ex GST)||$9950|