Cashels Bale Cutter & Film Catcher
Follow us on Facebook to see customer testimonials, product demonstrations, deals and much more.
A successful cut every time, on the toughest of bales. Rigorously tested in Scandinavia, the patented Bale Cutter & Film Catcher from Cashels has been designed to increase the productivity of handling and feeding round baled silage to livestock when mounted on tractors and farm loaders.
Mature silage bales vary in shape and density depending on their geographic location and climate conditions. Therefore, the unique shape of our Bale Cutter & Film Catcher ensures that the unit performs its design function of transporting, cutting in half and catching the film and net every time, regardless of the bale shape or density.
Features & Benefits:
• Robust construction throughout
• One double-acting hydraulic service controls both the Bale Cutter and Film Catcher
• Comes standard with five CAT 2 stone fork tines with option to fit two additional tines
• Uniquely designed blade ensures a closer cut to tines
• Uniquely shaped Film Catcher designed to penetrate even frozen bales
• Heavy cylinders fitted to unit to produce ample force to cut through even frozen bales
• Comes standard with Euro Linkage fitted and designed to facilitate varying linkage options
NEW STOCK Arrived
|Height (Closed) (mm)
|Height (Opened) (mm)
|400 (Without Bracket)
|Price (Ex GST)
FarmShop offer an extensive range of spare parts and comprehensive after sale and technical support. Enquire about a demo today.