The grab bucket is a front loader implement.
The grab bucket is intended for handling and carrying manure, corn in bulk, and more. Available width: 1.8 m and 2.1 m; other sizes between 1.2 m and 2.4 m available on request.
W SNR 1600 Specifications:
• The robust and durable structure is made from HS (high strength) steel.
• The implement is finished with a powder coat.
• Heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders provide a firm and good hold of the grabbed material.
• The solid back wall of the bucket prevents spilling the contents in transport.
• The drop-forged prongs are replaceable and boast a high strength.
• The prongs are mounted in thickwalled, press-formed tapered sockets for an extra stability under loads.
|Code||CK SNR 1800|
|Height (Opened) (mm)||1350
|Device Weight (Kg)||300|
|Load Capacity (Kg)||900
|Number of teeth (Pcs.)||8+7|
|Number of hydraulic cylinders (Pcs.)||2|
|Price (Ex GST)||$4,995.00|