The LandPlane, brain child of a local Dargaville farmer, has been designed to have the ability to efficiently remove and fill any surface irregularity with a minimum of passes leaving behind a smooth surface suitable for the sowing of seed, either by drilling or over sowing. There are a number of agri nominal advantages with this theory, the most important being minimal soil disturbance and therefore minimal loss of soil composition. A considerable time advantage in labour, tractor hours and down time from crop to crop can be achieved.
- Repair pugged land
- Silage Stack Levelling
- Reduce hillside cattle ruts
- Cultivation and contouring
- Repair farm tracks
- Ideally used with a hydraulic top link
- A cost effective alternative to a scoop
- Suited for minimum 45hp tractors
- Excellent for clearing and levelling drain tailings
PRE-ORDER! New stock Arriving May 2022! Get in Quick these sell as soon as they arrive!