SaMASZ KDF341S 3.4m Front Conditioner Mower
Follow us on Facebook to see customer testimonials, product demonstrations, deals and much more.
KDF 341 S - 3.4m Front Conditioner Mower $42,500+GST
Good alternative to rear mowers due to good visibility during operation and transport. Extended frame and coil springs of long travel enable very good ground following and proper ground pressure. Can be successfully combined, with rear unit, making a very economic set.
Advantages of KDF Front mowers:
- Mounting triangle as a standard equipment
- PTO shaft with overrunning and friction clutch as a standard equipment
- Mechanical lock for safe transport
- Extended suspension frame and coil springs with long travel enable better ground following (+250 mm, - 150 mm)(+10”, - 6”) and proper ground pressure adjustment
- Hydraulic cylinders as a standard equipment – facilitate lifting to transport position
- Cutting hight indicator as a standard equipment
- PTO safety guard protects the shaft against dirt and fast wear
- Flow divider enables balanced drop and lift of the cutterbar with the use of only one single-acting coupler
- Quick and easy adaptation into clockwise rotation
- Good visibility during operation and transport
Conditioners play a crucial role in enhancing the quality, efficiency, and overall effectiveness of hay production, making them valuable tools for modern agriculture. Key Benefits of Conditioners below: