COMPACT GRASSLAND MAINTENANCE. 4 IN 1.
Levelling, raking, sowing, rolling – with the GREEN.RAKE combi you can do it all in just one operation. Despite its scope of performance, it’s the combination machine’s compactness that stands out. Three rows of rakes built into a robust frame make the GREEN.RAKE combi not just sturdy, but easy to pull and manoeuvre as well. The easy three-point attachment is particularly practical.
In addition, the height-adjustable tine section guarantees a perfect working pattern. By integrating a larger number of rake tines than the GREEN.RAKE classic, the GREEN.RAKE combi provides even better soil aeration. The tines are arranged at a distance of 65 mm and thus help to intensively rake out matted grass and weeds. The GREEN.RAKE combi is especially recommended for grassland maintenance in spring and for intercropping in autumn.
- 4 in 1: levelling, raking, sowing, rolling in just one operation
- Optimum ground adjustment
- Compact structure
- Raking out of weeds with simultaneous reconsolidation of the soil
- Pressing the seed down for the best possible soil contact
- Complete springtime grassland maintenance in one operation
- Intercropping in autumn
|Working widths in m||3 / 4,5 / 6|
|Weight in kg||1300 / 2100 / 2580|
|Number of tine rows||3|
|Tine spacing in mm||75 / 65 / 65|
|Tine diameter in mm||10|
|Transport width mm||2930 / 2990 / 2990|